New Featured Products
Omni Sound Source
BSWA TECH Omni Sound Source, OS003A
Omni Sound Source. Compare to previous generation product, the new omnidirectional sound source is smaller size, lighter weight, more compact and wider scope of application.
- Building acoustics
- Reverberation time measurement
- Airborne sound insulation measurement
KYOWA KFB Series Strain Gages for Measuring Axial Tension of Bolt
If it is difficult to bond a strain gage to the surface of a bolt for measuring the tightening stress, these gages enable the measurement by embedding into a hole, 2 mm in diameter, bored from the top head of the bolt.
- Grid Length: 1.5mm, 3mm
- Gage Resistance: 120 Ω
- Materials Resistive element: CuNi alloy foil
- Material Base: Polyimide
Digital Telemeter for Easy Wireless Strain and Stress Measurement
KYOWA Digital Telemeter, MRS-100 Series
Easy Wireless Measuring Strain and Stress etc. Applications include Strain measurement on rotating object, Performance tests of drive trains, and Load management of mobile cranes.
1 ch-strain transmitter, MRS-101A-S/SE hardware specifications:
- Measuring Target: Strain gages (Full bridge system), Strain gage transducers
- No. of input channels: 1
- Applicable Bridge Resistance: 120 to 1000 Ω
- Sampling Frequencies: 4.8 kHz
- Measuring Range: 1000, 2500, 5000, 10000, 25000 × 10-6 strain
Noise & Vibration Measurement System
PROSIG 4-Channel, Pocket-Sized, USB-Powered, 24-bit Data Acquisition Hardware
- No. of input channels: 4 analogue (IEPE or Voltage) inputs
- Maximum sampling rate: 100k samples/sec per channel (24 bit)
- PC communication interface: USB
- Ultra Portable (Pocket Sized)
- Low Power (USB Powered)
DATS-easy measurement (DATS-EM) is a cost-effective hardware and software solution for data capture and analysis. DATS-EM comprises a DATS-solo 4-channel, 24-bit data acquisition system and DATS-lite software.
Data Acquisition Hardware MC3242A
4-channel data acquisition developed by BSWA TECH. It can apply to most acoustic and vibration testing with the BSWA VA-Lab measurement software.
- Input Channel: 4, BNC with ICCP Power Supply (1mA/24V) and AC/DC mode switch (software selectable)
- Max Input Voltage: ±10Vpeak
- Output Channel: 2
- Max Output Voltage: 1.85Vrms
- Input Frequency Response: 2 Hz ~ 50 kHz (±0.5 dB)
- A/D Resolution: 24bits
- Sampling Rate: Input: 128 kHz, Output: 8/16/32/44.1/48/96 kHz
- Power Requirement: USB
Piezoelectric Acceleration Transducer
KYOWA Piezoelectric Acceleration Transducer (Built-in Amplifier): ASPD-A
Compact 3-axis piezoelectric type acceleration transducers (with built-in amplifier) that can measure from slight vibration to high acceleration with wide measurement range. High sensitivity measurement is possible.
- Rated Capacity: ±450 to ±4500m/s2
- Dimensions:10 × 10 × 10 mm
- Voltage Sensitivity: 1.0 to 10mV/m/s2 ±10%
- Power Supply: DC 21 to 30V, 2 to 10mA