PROSIG offers a complete range of Noise & Vibration Measurement Systems which are compact, rugged & accurate. The tough casing and low power requirements makes them ideal for mobile, in-vehicle or laboratory data acquisition. Units can be stacked to expand the system up to 1024 channels at speeds up to 400k samples/second/channel. The measurement system supports a range of transducer input options that include…
- strain gauges
- IEPE (ICP®) devices
- digital signals
- digital outputs
- pressure sensors
- load cells
PROSIG also offers portable, rugged and accurate measurement systems for condition monitoring of rotating machinery.
Noise & Vibration Measurement System
PROSIG DATS range data acquisition system can interface with microphones and vibration sensors (accelerometers, velocity sensors, etc..) for sound and vibration measurements.
The DATS-solo is a 4-channel, pocket-sized, ultra portable, high quality, 24-bit data acquisition system. The DATS-hyper12 offers high 24-bits resolution, high sampling frequency up to 400k samples/sec/channels and able to stacked up to 1024 channels. DATS-tetrad can be operated standalone, and also be connected to a laptop/PC for real time monitoring and data capture via any of the communication interfaces (WiFi, Ethernet or USB). The DATS.Toolbox software provides basic to advanced sound & vibration analysis functions.
4-Channel, Pocket-Sized, USB-Powered,
24-bit Data Acquisition Hardware
- No. of input channels: 4 analogue (IEPE or Voltage) inputs
- Maximum sampling rate: 100k samples/sec per channel (24 bit)
- PC communication interface: USB
- Ultra Portable (Pocket Sized)
- Low Power (USB Powered)
DATS-easy measurement is a cost-effective hardware and software solution for data capture and analysis. DATS-easy measurement comprises a DATS-solo 4-channel, 24-bit data acquisition system and DATS-EM software.
Multi-channel, standalone, 24-bit Data Acquisition System
- No. of input channels: Up to 32 analogue inputs (plus tachos)
- Maximum sampling rate: Up to 400k samples/sec/channel
- Resolution: 24 bit
- Communications: Ethernet (Gigabit), USB, Wifi
- Multi Rate Sampling: Multiple sampling rates can run concurrently on separate cards
- Can be powered from mains, vehicle or its internal battery power
High channel-count 24-bit Data Acquisition System (Maximum 1024-Channels)
- No. of input channels: 1024 analogue (AC, DC, IEPE, Bridge or Thermocouple) inputs, plus tacho inputs
- Maximum sampling rate: Up to 400k samples/sec per channel
- PC communication interface: USB 2.0
DATS Input/Output Cards
The DATS-tetrad & DATS-hyper12 can be configured with a number of input/output cards. The number of cards depends on which chassis is chosen. The DATS-tetrad holds up to 4 cards and the DATS-hyper12 can take up to 12 cards.
Data Acquisition & Analysis Software
The DATS Toolbox is a comprehensive package of data acquisition and signal processing tools. It is used mainly for sound and vibration measurement and analysis as listed below, but can be used with a wide range of engineering data. Advanced
- Noise and Vibration Analysis
- NVH Analysis
- Acoustics Analysis
- Human Vibration Response to Vibration
- Audio Replay
- Noise Path Analysis
Condition Monitoring System for Rotating Machinery
PROTOR-Mobile is the ideal, investigative tool for mobile condition monitoring of rotating machinery. It is a portable unit, rugged enough to withstand typical Power Station environmental challenges. PROTOR-Mobile is available either as a highly portable 16-channel unit or a larger 32-channel unit. The 16-channel version provides stand-alone monitoring and storage for 16 channels and 2 tachometer or phase reference signals. The 32-channel unit supports up-to 4 phase reference signals. For total flexibility up-to four 32-channels units may be daisy-chained together to give a total of 128 channels of monitoring with up-to 16 phase reference signals.
Objectives of Condition Monitoring System:
- Improved overall efficiency by increasing machine uptime.
- Improved safety by decreasing the risk of machine failure.
- Improved machine health information allows predictive maintenance, avoiding and limiting machine damage.
- Improved data availability bringing data to your desktop either locally or remotely.
- Reduced capital costs by extending machine service life.
- Reduced machine servicing costs by only repairing or replacing those parts that are damaged or worn out.
- Reduced machine repair costs by recognizing problems before they cause serious damage.
- Reduced machine downtime by allowing machines to be maintained while in service.
- Reduced risk of unplanned shutdowns by allowing scheduled maintenance to coincide with production requirements.
Mobile Condition Monitoring
- No of input channels: Up to 16 channels per chassis. Multiple chassis may be configured for expansion.
- Resolution: 16-bits
- Maximum sample rate: 20K samples/second per channel
- Compatible sensors: IEPE sensors, Tacho sensors, voltage-output sensors
PROTOR provides important machinery condition information such as:
- Bearing performance analysis
- Examination of critical modes
- Data comparison at known speeds
- More reliable trends
- Ability to set up more accurate limits
- Examination of blade frequencies
- FFT processing of run-up/rundowns
- Historical data storage
- Better control of machine start-up
- Statistical reports on historical data